Are you an innovative or creative tech startup? Are you ready to show the world what Dutch innovation means? Then we want YOU! StartupDelta and New Dutch Wave invite top Dutch creative tech start-ups to join the New Dutch Wave booth and House at SXSW 2018 in Austin, Texas. We are looking for top Dutch startups to join us at SXSW 2018, to show the world the innovation power of #DutchTech! SXSW focuses on the verticals of Smart City, Future Cities, HealthTech, Circular Economy, MusicTech, Gaming and AI.
The Startup program at New Dutch Wave House:
- Prep event in the Amsterdam, February 15th – powered by Dell
- Daily exhibition space at the New Dutch Wave booth, March 11 – 14
- New Dutch Wave start-up competition | Start-up networking event | New Dutch Wave opening party, March 12th
- 1 on 1 VIP Breakfast Meetings, March 13th
- Smart & Livable Cities, March 13th
- Festival Innovation and Music & Tech, March 14th
- Networking events and parties at the New Dutch Wave house, March 12 – 15
What’s in it for you, startups?
- Opportunities to showcase and demonstrate your solution to top-notch decision makers from industry and politics
- Meet new investors, business contacts and influencers in the tech and creative scene
- Broaden your network within the global creative, technology and innovation community
- Exposure through StartupDelta and New Dutch Wave communication channels
- Full access to the New Dutch Wave House for all registered Dutch startups
- Invitation to the New Dutch Wave opening party for you and one guest, March 12
What are the costs?
- Travel and accommodation
- 900 euro participation fee for exhibition space.
- SXSW Conference ticket is not included (discounts may apply)